When you consider electrical engineering for your project, let us help balance aesthetics with functionality. McCarthy engineers specialize in using the latest technology to combine efficiency and beauty.
Our licensed engineers and designers are problem solvers and take pride in designing seamless electrical systems that meet and exceed all regulatory requirements that satisfy not only today’s needs but include flexibility for tomorrow’s expansion, all while minimizing expense.
Combining decades of electrical engineering design experience with the knowledge of ever-changing codes and the application of modern technology, we tackle the unique challenges of every project without mistakes. This same design experience allows us to make the right decisions for all project types, from clean rooms and industrial facilities to commercial facilities that undergo consistent renovation. We maximize efficiency and create economic and sustainable solutions that pay for themselves over the life of your facility.
Our Electrical Engineering Services Include:
- Electrical System Analysis and Planning
- Emergency Standby and Cogeneration Systems
- Fault Current / Arc Flash / Coordination Studies
- Energy Code and LEED Compliance
- Paging / Public Address / Sound Systems
- Low Voltage and Communication Systems
- Power Quality Management
- UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) Systems
- Power Distribution Analysis and Design
- Medium Voltage System Design
- Lighting Design and Controls
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Systems
- Metering Analysis & Load Verification
- Interior/Exterior Lighting Design