McCarthy Engineering is an award-winning civil engineering, land surveying, land planning and environmental services firm specializing in site development. Our focus is on delivering excellence, in everything we do.
Our services include:
- CIVIL ENGINEERING – We provide full-service site planning and design for stormwater management facilities, best management practices (BMPs), wastewater disposal, utility design, site grading and erosion control.
- MUNICIPAL ENGINEERING – Supporting Our municipal engineers provide zoning reviews, plan reviews, meeting representation, regulatory agency interpretations, roadway, stormwater, park and recreation, water and sanitary sewer system improvements, bidding and construction services, billing services and liaison for resolution of resident complaints.
- GEOTECHNICAL SERVICES - The proper foundation is paramount to a successful building project. Our experienced Geotech professionals offer a comprehensive range of services including quality control and materials testing for: Soils & Foundations, Concrete, Asphalt, Structural Steel and Masonry.
- ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES – Our Environmental team prides itself on a thorough understanding of all codes, regulations and processes required to obtain approvals and we can help you through these to complete your project.
- STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING SERVICES - Licensed in every state except Vermont, Alaska, and Rhode Island, our engineers vast experience in structural engineering includes a variety of timber, steel and concrete bridges and buildings. We also perform forensic inspection of construction defects, provide expert testimony, and provide structural inspection of residential, industrial and commercial projects.
- SURVEYING – Our well-trained staff utilizes today’s leading technology and tools; including, the latest in survey-grade Global Positioning Systems (GPS), state-of-the-art robotic total stations and the most cutting-edge software to process field data and prepare detailed plans.
- WATER RESOURCE MANAGEMENT – These services include Wetland Determination and Delineation, regulatory guidance, permitting coordination and technical services that help our clients successfully negotiate state and federal wetland regulations.
- CADD DESIGN – Using the most current, high-tech tools our CADD department can create professional drawings from paper prints; execute detailed computer drawings from survey points; create intricate concept plans from a client’s design; produce detailed plans to help obtain municipality approvals for subdivisions and land developments; and, create mapping of your site from aerial or conventional survey methods.