Full Scope with Our Focus on Your Project.
Success doesn’t just happen. It’s carefully engineered by McCarthy civil engineers who pride themselves on a commitment to quality. From the smallest to the largest project, each submittal is carefully designed and reviewed for accuracy and quality before municipalities and regulatory agencies receive it.
Our rigid quality control procedures will help you streamline the approval process and ensure your project will be completed on time and within budget.
McCarthy Engineering does not believe in canned solutions. Your project requires a specific, workable and cost-effective solution for success. You will receive continuous contact with our team, and know exactly what’s happening, when it happens.
Your McCarthy Experience.
Whether it’s a commercial, industrial or residential project, you can turn to McCarthy Engineering for your especially challenging projects.
Our engineering services include:
- Site Planning
- Feasibility Studies
- Site Grading
- Roadway Design
- Stormwater Detention, Infiltration & Water Quality
- Stormwater Collection & Conveyance
- Erosion Control Design
- Sanitary Sewer Design
- Sanitary Sewage & Pump Station Design
- Floodplain Studies
- Cost Estimating
- Impact Studies
- Technical Specifications
- Site Inspections
- Bidding Process
- Shop Drawing Review
- Expert Testimony
We can assist you in application, monitoring and coordinating the permits for governmental or regulatory agencies including:
- Subdivision/Land Development Process – Municipal
- NPDES Permitting – Local Conservation District/State Environmental
- Highway Occupancy Permitting (HOP) – DOT
- Act 537 Sewage Planning – Municipal/County/State Environmental
- Part II Water Quality Management Permitting – State Environmental
- Floodplain Letters of Map Change – FEMA
- Water Encroachment/Obstruct